Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Too many questions and not enough answers

Probably the most scary part of this whole process is just the not knowing part. You know something big is about to happen, but you can't prepare or plan because you just don't have enough details. Like a good detail to have would be when. When do we move? When does Billy have to go? Can we go with him? If not, when do we get to go with him? When will our house be ready? When will the kids needs to officially transfer schools? When When When!!?? I want someone to say, "On [insert date here] you need to do this and that." Right now, we're just waiting to find out when we can start waiting for something else.

There is one thing I know... in one month, I'm going to be on my way to Virginia to bring my Billy home. Even if it is just for two weeks and even if he will be tied up with the recruiters in town... he will be home. I wonder if he will care too much that we don't have The History Channel anymore.

No comments: