Sunday, August 14, 2011

Of course!

So yes Billy finally got his papers. And guess what... they are wrong. LOL!!! I'm just laughing at this point. Apparently, they didn't have it to where his family could accompany him to Fort Bragg. OOPS! BUT... I'm not freaking out. Now that I've found out the way the housing application will be backdated to April... I'm in no huge panic to get it in. But at least we have a better idea of when we're leaving. Not a concrete idea, but a better idea. OK... really we still don't have a clue when we plan on leaving. There is still about 13 different scenarios that could happen - and so, we're still going to have to wait until those things are more black and white before we can set a date. So my goal is to be ready to leave in mid-September. And if we don't get to leave until mid-October... that is just one step out of the way.

On a good note... the heat finally gave in and let some cool air into the great state of Tennessee. My goodness! We had such a wonderfully pleasant day. It's been a long time since we've been able to sit outside and not melt. GLORIOUS weather!



No comments: