Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ticked OFF!

To the stupid jerk who stole someone's clothes out of the dryer in Billy's barracks yesterday - YOU COST ME A NIGHT OF TALKING TO MY HUSBAND YOU BIG SELFISH JERK!!!! A three minute phone call is not going to do it for me you you you you.... I don't even know what to call you!!!!! But I hope you get caught and get in big trouble! And if I find out you're the one who stole three of Billy's PT uniforms, I will personally find your %#%& when I get to VA and make you pay! Literally pay... those things ARE NOT CHEAP!!!!!!

OK.

I don't think I would be so mad, except I didn't get to talk to him again tonight but for a minute because they made them stand in formation for over an hour during their personal time. So, now that is two nights I barely got to discuss anything with my husband. And really, I'd probably be fine. But we have some big decisions to make. And these are decisions that I can't make by myself. Not this time.

Only two more Thursdays. I'm so ready to just have him home where he can actually act like an adult and not some kid in preschool made to sit in time-out every time some other kid acts like a total BAD WORD!

No comments: