Monday, August 22, 2011

Next week

So, we're not really any further on the moving business. Looks like we're going to have to wait until his papers get fixed. We just can't do anything. Which totally stinks. But I don't know what else to do but wait.
Moving on.
I was able to get some answers out of the housing office today. They told me to refer to the email they sent me last week. I had to tell them I never got any email. So, she sent it again. Never got it. I called a THIRD time and they had our email address wrong. grrr!!!
But moving on.
I called the temporary housing office at Bragg to find out how we can reserve a room in case we get there and our house isn't ready. They said they would give us 10 days of paid temporary housing. Apparently every other post in the world gives 30 days. Not Bragg.
MOVING ON...
So, I know I sound like I'm complaining. I'm trying really hard not to. I have come to the conclusion today that no matter how hard I try and get answers, the further confused I become. It's two steps forward and six steps back. So, in talking to my mother tonight, I decided that it will just have to work out or it won't. I can't control anything at this point. There's only so much Billy can do where he is. I have a feeling we're going to be spending our entire time while I'm in VA running around to all these different places trying to get something taken care of. However, I just thought that it is the Friday before Labor Day and I bet there won't be a soul on post to help us. Yay.
MOVING. ON!!

But there is one very awesome thing I can share with you. Today on the phone with one of these departments, I actually said the words, "Yes, my husband is done with training next week."  NEXT WEEK!!!
NEXT WEEK!!
He is done
NEXT WEEK!!

No comments: