Saturday, August 27, 2011

I need medication

Ok, my entire body is fluttering. First of all, I did the most stupidest thing ever and drank a stupid Mocha Frappe from McDonald's this evening. So, now my insides are bouncing around like they're on a crack withdrawal. I'm physically shaking from all that caffeine. I haven't had caffeine in a while now, and my body is FREAKING OUT!! But, anyway, then I get home and turn on the weather channel to watch the hurricane coverage. blah! I know he's safe and everything's fine. But I can't stop watching the coverage. It wouldn't be so bad if he was able to call me. But his phone lost signal early this morning and so the last I heard from him was from someone else's phone at 11 am. So, I haven't talked to him at all. I'm more sad than worried. When he told me yesterday he was basically going to get to have his phone all weekend, all day long, I was super excited about actually getting to talk to him. Blah! Thanks a lot, Irene!!

So I come home and the coverage of the hurricane was only aggravating my already shaken condition, so I try to turn on something normal to watch. And since I dumped the good cable about a month ago, all I had was the "Family movie night" on NBC. Turned out it was about a family whose Marine dad dies in Iraq and all the aftermath of that. Nice choice, right? But it was either that or the Weather Channel. So, I chose both. I would flip to TWC during commercials. I'm an idiot.

Anyway, here I am still coming off my caffeine high, missing Billy like crazy, and just completely unsure how this week is going to pan out with all the destruction from Irene. I need something to help counteract the caffeine high. Like some sort of sleeping pill or something.

No comments: