Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Maybe a little progress....maybe

So, yeah. I am starting to piece some of the puzzle pieces together. Still don't have any real answers... but we're closer. I think. Maybe. The paper fixin guy was there today and was fixin to fix the papers when Billy asked about them. So... we're so praying to get them tomorrow. AND we're praying that someone will let him use a fax machine. I'm starting to get a little anxious now. But... again. Out of my control. So, I will do what I know I can. Like boxing up those old casserole dishes I never use or the tupperware that is missing lids and taking them to Goodwill. I can do that. Yes, that I can do.

We're about |--------| this close to selling my piano and antique dresser. I am getting lots of calls, just no one actually coming to get anything. I did sell my china cabinet last week. But we still have no one to take the cats. Long and stupid story, but last week we found the little guys a home and THEY BROUGHT THEM BACK! GRRR!!!! It was probably for the best for reasons I won't go into. But the fact that we went through the motions of all of us saying goodbye only to get them back and now have to say goodbye again... blech!

William has turned into such a big kid lately. I don't know what it is. But he's just acting like a kid rather than a toddler. Playing with his toys, eating his dinner, making conversation...  He is making jokes and laughing at more mature things. I just look at him and even his face looks grown up. It's like I'm losing my little baby boy.

I'm kinda scattered tonight. I've been listening to sad love songs tonight like a big fat dummy. So, I'm just counting down the minutes until I get to see my dearest husband. We are so close and yet so far away!! And I think what got me in my sad love song mood, was just talking to Billy tonight. He's super DONE with this training. SOO ready to come home. Not having fun anymore. Hating it actually. It's time to come home. 

OK GOSH! I gotta get out of this mood. I think this will do the trick...
Attack of the killer apples!!

Now if that don't make you smile... I just don't know what would

No comments: