Friday, May 20, 2011

Stay Awake - Stay Alive!!

YAY!!!! Got such a great couple of letters from Billy today. I've posted them in the tab above. Just scroll down until you find the letters dated May 15th. Such a great improvement from last week!!! He sounds stronger and in much better spirits!!! I just love him and I'm so proud of him right now; my heart is swelling!!!

Becky's useless fact of the day - "favorite book"
I have too many to narrow down to just one. Often times, I get a book and love it so much and put it in my top ten and then read another one and that one also falls into the top ten category... I have the longest top ten list ever. But... if I had to chose a special favorite... I'd go with Jane Austens' "Pride and Prejudice." If for no other reason than it just never goes old. Plus, I've had a super crush on Mr. Darcy since Sophomore English class at Smyrna High School. (don't tell Billy - nevermind, I'm sure he knows)

No comments: