Monday, May 2, 2011

More than one way to skin a cat

So, I didn't get Billy's address from him. But I still got it! If you want it, just send me an email. I ended up calling Fort Jackson directly and got his information from them. So, I mailed off all my letters today. Hopefully he gets them soon. Two of my envelopes were so thick I had to put two stamps on them. LOL!!

But today we started two new programs. I went to sign up Allison for swim lessons. AND, I signed up for the biggest loser at my sister-in-laws church. It was a very fly by the seat decision. It is a twelve week commitment and I have 9 weeks until I get to see Billy again. Hopefully, this will be able to motivate me into actually losing. But since we didn't start the swimming tonight due to storms, I did get to work out a little and man, I felt great! I sure do miss it. I can't wait to get back there tomorrow. : ) More than anything, I want Allison to pass her swim test so she can swim this summer without having to have me hold on to her. She and Emma can go swim while I workout.

Well anyway, this is just me rambling on. I don't have much else to report.

1 comment:

HeatherandTanner said...

I need to find a program like that around me. I have the WORST motivation ever!