Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It is getting better!!!

I can not believe it! We get letters on Friday, a call on Saturday and then more letters today!!!! YAY!!! And his letters are from this weekend... so looks like the mail room at Fort Jackson may have got their groove on this week! I'm so happy! His letters sound AWESOME! I can just tell how he's having fun and doing well! It just makes it so much easier when I hear how well he is doing. He sent the girls some letter too. Allison got a little weepy about hers. Her birthday is next week and I just think she's going to take it hard. We planned ahead and he wrote her a birthday card before he left. I'm going to mail it next week so it comes close to her big day. I'm also going to put a gift card in it. I don't think she'll realize that he actually can't go shopping for a gift card... so that'll be our little secret. But at least she'll have something from her daddy. And then I asked Emma about hers and she said it was good and that I didn't need to know what was in it. LOL! Which I think is awesome because she needs that little something special between her and her dad.
**by the way, the letters are posted in the tab above... just scroll down until you find today's date**

1 comment:

HeatherandTanner said...

That is a great idea to mail it and put something in it! :)