Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lost Count

So, I was trying to stay on top of the 57 days of useless information about Becky thing... but I lost track of where I was. I reckon I'll just post these random things in no particular order and no particular day. Which means today's useless Becky-toid is.....
"Top Ten Pet Peeves"
1. When I can hear you chew your food.
2. Folding clothes just to have the kids throw them in the drawer in a mess. (oh wait, I do that too sometimes)
3. When I can hear you chew your food
4. When people talk through movies. Even making oooh and aahhh sounds. Shut it.
5. Running the dishwasher with only half a load
6. Brushing your teeth and leaving the toothbrush on the counter or not putting the top on the paste
7. When I can hear you chew your food
8. People who interrupt like they weren't even listening to what I was saying
9. Watching movies and not returning the DVD back to its case but instead laying it on top of the DVD player
10. When I can hear you chew your food.

So... no mail today. Well, I lied. I got a stack of junk mail, but nothing from Billy. Staying busy helps, but not knowing anything is soooo difficult! We really do miss him. William was talking to my phone to Billy yesterday. Billy's picture is my wallpaper for the phone. So, Will was telling Billy to be "Army Strong" and then showed him the sandwich he was eating. "See daddy!" 48 more days

No comments: