Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's a DATE!

So, this has not been confirmed by anyone official... but according to the Fort Jackson website and some folks on Facebook, looks like Billy's graduation is set for July 7th. So yay! That is pretty much what we thought. And I don't think he'll have to report to his next place until the 11th. Which of course means, he'll get orders to report on the 8th and we will only see him for a day. (this is a new trick I've learned. decide the most suckiest scenario and then when it turns out better than suckiest, you are actually having a good day - which I think is a good way to mentally prepare yourself for Army life)
In other news, Allison is SOOOOO close to passing her swim test. I'm very excited for her. She is doing so well! And even William surprised me tonight. I let him swim too. So, he puts on a pair of Allison's goggles and magically turned into some Aqua Boy or something. Holding his breath, kicking his feet and pushing his arms, jumping into the deep pool with a big giant WHOOPEE look on his face. If I'd have known goggles would have made him trust the water more... man!!

DAY 2 of 57 - "what is something you would find in your purse right now?"
Well this is appropriate... today I was looking for my YMCA card and guess what fell out of my purse onto the desk?? A used medicine dispenser. UGH!! HAHAA!!! It was from when I had taken Emma her antibiotic at school and had no where to put the little spoon thingy - so I did what every mother would do and just shove it down in her purse. Only... I just forgot it was there.

No comments: