Tuesday, May 10, 2011

57 days of posting

So, I have gone back and read a couple of my previous posts and realize what a mope I sound like. And I realize I need some purpose for this blog in between the moments that I won't be talking to Billy. So, I stole this from a friend. I am going to post 57 questions with my answers (feel free to respond as well) to represent the 57 days Billy has until he is done with Basic Training. Doesn't this sound like FUN???

So... Day One

WHAT ARE YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS FOR THE NEXT 365 DAYS?

Well, I'd most like to see Billy make it through Basic training without hurting himself. I'd also like to have us together again in a Duty Station that is family wonderful and not up North. But I'd settle for North if it meant we could be together.

Ok... so anyone want to play along??? Comment below.

2 comments:

HeatherandTanner said...

You changed it to 57? lol. I wish I had!

BBlackburn said...

Yeah well... if I'd have started 13 days earlier, I'd have done 70. LOL!! I just cleared out some of the 'eh... not so much' questions.