Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

OK... today's pointless Becky fact is "a short term goal for this month"
I'd have to say that my goal is to just make it through this month without doing anything really stupid. We are so close to getting to go see Billy and the closer we get the more crazy I get. And by crazy I mean like when you are pregnant and can't seem to do anything right. Like your brain shuts down or something. For instance, I'd like to make it to the dump during business hours when I have a few bags of trash piled up in the back of my SUV on a really super hot day. The dump apparently doesn't open for holidays.  Also things like just being able to find my plunger to fix the toilet. How does someone just lose a plunger??? The only thing I can think of is that a small male child that lives in my house may have taken it off somewhere? I seriously doubt it, but I checked his room over just in case. And another thing I do lately is type up Billy's letters and then forget which days I've printed so I end up either sending him duplicates of the same letter or not sending a letter at all. How do you mess that up? I feel like my brain cells are fading fast and with the upcoming activities we have planned over the next 5 weeks... I just hope I can hold on to a couple to get me through it. (and see, if Billy were here he would have reminded me about the dump - but that's OK)


But on another note - Happy Memorial Day!! Lesson learned today is - do not let your children apply your sunscreen on your back unless you like to look like a pink and white freckled zebra.

No comments: