Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just keep swimming

So, Allison had swim lessons tonight. And she really was draggin her feet about it. I think she wanted to, but deep down wasn't sure she really wanted that kind of attention. I don't know. You just have to know Allison. But I signed her up and she did SOOOO well. Her teacher said to me later that Allison was a good swimmer, but doesn't talk much. HA! I love it when people say that. Because deep down I am thinking, say what?? Allison is so much like her Dad it is unreal. Neither one can stand to talk to other people, but once you get them started... Lord, there is no stopping it.

I'm wondering how Billy is dealing with that. I would think the Drill Sgts like to pick on the ones who run their mouths and the ones who never open theirs. I'm guessing they're having a real hayday with my Captain Awesome right about now. Oh wait, it is Private Awesome First Class. LOL!!!

Still no word from him. I did get a big monster packet in the mail and spent most of the afternoon doing paperwork on army stuff, 4H stuff, and other stuff.  And I did try to get my phone upgraded and they told me to come back Monday so that I would fall within some 30 day window. I'm thinking if Billy calls Sunday and my phone screws up again..... ugh! Don't even want to think about it. It already really stinks that he's going to miss graduation and Mother's Day this weekend... I sure would hate to miss his call.

I did find out today that the Smyrna Air Show is this weekend. Man, I would love to go to that. And we'll be in that area anyway... I just bet we won't get done with graduating stuff until after the show is over. Maybe I should look that up....

No comments: