Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hold Me Closer Tiny Dancer!

Ok completely off the subject... but I always sing that song "Hold me closer tiny dancer" by saying "hold me closer Tony Danza" -- HAHA!
Anyway...
My kids were acting just down right obnoxious today. I don't know if it was the pancakes I made for breakfast or what... but my nerves are shot. So, I'm sitting here in the dark living room trying to chill out and Allison comes in and says, "Mom, you gotta come see this!" I was prepared for Sharpie drawings on the wall or shampoo in the 80's shag carpet... but instead I got a very nice surprise. My three children were all getting along together - no one was crying - no one was pouting - no one was tattling. I figured it was one for the record books... So, I posted it to YouTube. LOL!
See for yourself.

Aren't they just the most precious things in the whole world??? And notice how William is doing "lifts" with them. LOL!!!
I love my kids. It's on days like this when I just wish I had my husband here to just take the kids for a little while so I can just read a book by myself or take an uninterrupted bath. Or just go to the store by myself. But then they do stuff like this and my only regret is that Billy isn't here to see it.


No comments: