Friday, May 27, 2011

Day something of 57

I'm horrible about keeping up with the Becky-toids (AKA 57 days of posts). But at the request of a friend... I will try harder. LOL! So this is me trying harder... just for you - and you know who you are.

Day 16 of 57 (I think)

"Put your iPod of shuffle and write down the first ten songs that pop up"
1. Dixie Chiks - Travelin Soldier
2. U2 - End of the World
3. Nickel Creek - Sweet Afton
4. Carter Burwell - The Lion Fell in Love with the Lamb
5. Celtic Woman - Ave Maria
6. Barenaked Ladies - If I had a Million Dollars
7. The Wreckers - Leave the Pieces
8. James Taylor - Carolina on my Mind
9. Cee-Lo - What Part of Forever
10. Andrew Lloyd Webber - "All I Ask of You"  from Phantom of the Opera

That's a pretty weird list. LOL!!! I'm disappointed that none of my Muppet's Greatest Hits showed up or any of Billy's Foo Fighters. Oh well...

1 comment:

HeatherandTanner said...

Yay!! Now you should go back and do the ones that you missed! JK (Unless you want to. lol)