Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Cleaning continues

 Today I did a most despicable thing. I paid Emma to clean out William's room. LOL! It was such a mess and just over run with toys. So she straightened it all up and then we went through it and boxed up two BIG boxes of toys to take to Goodwill. And there are still just a TON of toys in there. He has a toy box about the size of a Christmas tree and it is full. Good heavens! I'm wondering if it gets this bad because he has a birthday and Christmas right at the same time. That kid got so many toys in the month of December, I was almost embarrassed. And we also cleaned out some of Allison's toys. I told her to pick out 15 stuffed animals and put them in a bag. Of course, she picked out the little tiny ones. So, I had to help her out and we compromised a little. I managed to pack up a nice big garbage bag of stuffed animals. WHEW! I'm so glad to get that out of the way. Looks like we'll be taking some more trips to the GW soon.
Anyway, Billy went to future soldier training Thursday night and he did his initial fitness assessment. He has to do 17 push ups, 13 sit ups, and run a mile in 8.5 minutes. He managed to get 29 sit ups, 27 push ups and ran a mile in a little over 11 minutes. The running has me just super concerned. He couldn't run the whole time because he said his tooth was hurting. Hopefully, getting that root canal will help him and not hinder his progress. And then today he has been feeling sick again. I'm just slightly on the edge of freaking out! FLOATING!!! DAGGUMIT!!! I AM FLOATING, I SAID!!!!!!!!!! (does it sound like I'm floating? yeah, I didn't think so)
Fantastic Allison quote: (in reference to William having a meltdown over who knows what) "Hey Mr. Cries A Lot, why are you crying???? Oh yeah I know - BECAUSE YOU ARE MR. CRIES A LOT!"

No comments: