Sunday, April 17, 2011

The final countdown!

Well, in one week Billy will be at a hotel in Nashville waiting to leave for Fort Jackson, South Carolina. And what are we doing?? I'm blogging. Billy's playing solitaire on his phone. Emma's watching TV. William and Allison are in bed. You would think it was just another boring night at the Blackburn home. Kinda weird.

Today I did a massive laundry haul. I do not want anybody stressing this week over stupid things like clothes. That seems to be me and Billy's favorite thing to fight about. I hate doing laundry. And he hates not having clean clothes. And now see, I know there is a very obvious and logical solution to this, but I've already had that argument and it didn't fly. So... we'll just not bring that up right now... : )

Tomorrow is Billy's birthday. He's got to go run with the recruiters and then we're probably just going to come home. He can't eat anything yummy for the rest of the week. Meat and water - that's all he's getting. And that really sucks because I know he probably wants some cookies or something for his Bday. But... I'm just going to be a real jerk.

Anyway, Billy takes his PT test (also known as 1-1-1) Tuesday. Lots and lots of prayers for him. I have faith he can do it. It is a blind faith. But faith nonetheless.

No comments: