Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Break 2011

So, it is Spring Break for the kiddos. This is awful - but to me it is like a relief to have the girls home so they can entertain their brother while I get ahead on my assignments in school. And seriously, since Monday morning, I've got 3 classes pretty much good to go until April. *sigh* But low and behold, I'm still up to my eyeballs. It's like the professors think they have to cram it all in at the end. But then I think, 45 Days Until I'm A College Graduate!!!! And if the kids are willing to help me get ahead, I'll make it up to them this summer. Big time! So, in the mean time I am gettin-er-dun and the kids are playing. What's Billy doing? Well... I'm glad you asked. Billy has been gone from sun up til sun down the past three days trying to get his dad's garage ready for Billy's gazillion and a half tools. He'll pop in for lunch and then when he's done for the day, he goes to bed. Kinda like having a real job again. But I'm glad he's getting it done now. We only have about 30 days left. Plus, maybe all this running around - he'll lose some weight. I don't know why I'm so nervous about it. I know he'll pass the body fat test fine, but I'm just me and me likes to worry. We got our kittens neutered last night. Thank the LORD! They've been driving us crazy. We're hoping that they'll leave the big cats alone - but all we can do is hope. Fluffy takes it all in stride and wrestles with them like they are her own babies. PeiPei pretty much hates them. Thank goodness the house is big enough for everyone to have plenty of distance, but sometimes we'll hear a growl or snarl. Maybe now they won't be such a bother and PeiPei will warm to them. Anyway, I'm not feeling the greatest today. Rain is coming in and my whole body hurts. I think now that I'm a little ahead with school, I'll go take a nap - since I have two wonderful babysitters. (I know, I'm a horrible mom. But hey, everyone gets fed, clothed, and loved.)

No comments: