Thursday, March 3, 2011

One-third down two-thirds to go

969 words of 2700 written. 98% of it was total crap. I seriously hate the topic and pretending to give a flip about foreign journalists in third world countries trying to decipher their cultures and governments is pretty much the hardest thing I've had to do since I started school. These questions are just so daggum ridiculous. I'll bet you even real journalists wouldn't have much to say on the topic - much less 2700 freakin words!!!!!! OK... I'm done fussin. I'm taking a break and just needed to vent. But I am getting much done tonight. TAWANDA!!! oh and the coffee is pretty darn good. I hope Billy lets me sleep in tomorrow. It's midnight and I am not even the slightest bit sleepy. *sigh* Oh and Billy went to Future Soldier training tonight. They told him he'll have to do his physical test in the next two weeks. EEK!

No comments: