Saturday, March 12, 2011

37,400 Characters

My final project is rocking along. 37 pages, 6500 word, 37,400 characters, 3 units, 4 hands on lesson, 4 quizzes, a table of contents..... well you get the point. I fizzled out there at the end. I really just have to write about 4 more pages of stuff on safety, but my mind shut down on me. So, we'll see if I can get it done later tonight. I know you guys love a good William poop story - but this one is too cute. He was standing in front of me. Blabbing non-stop (seriously non-stop, like no room to breathe and it was so fast that he had to bounce around so that his body would match the speed of his mouth) Anyway, blabbing about something not sure what - spongebob maybe. Suddenly mid-sentence he stops dead cold and looks at me like a deer in headlights, and says, "MAN, my poop is really hurting my butt!" and took off running to the bathroom. HAHAHA!!!! So, all this stuff in Japan is nuts, right? It is crazy all the aftermath and the magnitude of that earthquake - unreal. Japan moved 8 feet! Really? I can't even get my kids to move their shoes and an entire country moved 8 feet. That's super nuts! Pray is all you can do.

No comments: