Tuesday, March 29, 2011

sorry

I've not been super busy or anything the past couple days. So, I have no excuse for not posting lately. Just preoccupied I guess. Mentally preoccupied. Starting to really see the stress of everything poking through. Plus we're still on Spring Break and I'm just trying to find ways to keep the kids from killing each other. So, today we got up early and we all went out for the whole day. Ran errands, did some shopping (I found a dress for graduation), ate some lunch, and then just hung out in the Target food court. Billy actually ordered a large coffee from Starbucks. He's never drank coffee. What is he doing? LOL! I loved it though. He wasn't sure what to order and actually came back with the yummiest coffee ever! Cinnamon Dolce Latte. Soooo yummy!! So we emptied out all the closets and got rid of about a gazillion bags of old clothes, shoes and such. Today we took half of it to the Goodwill (that's all we could fit in the car). Felt so good. I can actually see the floor of my dining room again. I guess we'll take the other half tomorrow. And I haven't even touched the toys yet!! I gave Allison a garbage bag and told her to put the toys she wanted to get rid of in there. She brought me back the bag with one toy in it. UGH! Billy and I discussed how we want to handle his graduation in July. Everything is so unclear about how it could happen that there really is no reason to make any plans. But I'm kinda freaking out about it. He did say - my only wish is to just spend time with you guys. No sightseeing, no unnecessary traveling etc... I just wish I knew what is going to happen. Nobody can tell you anything because there is never a straight scenario. It's a "show up and we'll tell you how it's going to be" kind of event. All I know is that I'm driving up there and staying a couple days - what happens while we're there or next - no clue. Anyway, I'm going to head off to bed. I was going to write a paper... but just don't want to. I've got serious senior-itis now that my big project is pretty much done and I only have a couple more big assignments due towards the end of April. These little piddly papers are just a splash of lemon juice on my paper cut.

No comments: