Wednesday, March 30, 2011

pretty funny kids

my kids have made me laugh several times today. I just love it!! First Allison and I were watching a show on TV, and the girl on the show was really ticked off about something. So at a commercial I said to Allison, "Wow, she was really mad." And Allison replied, "Yeah, I guess she put on her mad panties that day." CRACK me up! I have no idea where that came from. So I said, "Really?? Allison?" And she says, "well that's all I could come up with." HAHA!!!! And then William was in bed yacking away at something and Billy went in to check on him. "Buddy, you need to be asleep." William says, "SHHH!!! Mommy is sleeping." Billy was like, "no, Mommy isn't sleeping." And then William replies, "Well SHHH! mommy is awake!" I love it! So update on Billy - he's feeling tons better. He's been down and out with a bad tooth for several days now. We've not done any sort of exercise in over two weeks now. But he went to the dentist today and looks like he's going to have a root canal next week. I really hate that for him. I just really do. But like Billy said, better do it now than be held up in processing in the Army - which would just make things harder on him later. So.... We found out today that as of April 1, 2011 the Army is no longer taking men over the age of 35. Billy turns 36 on April 18th. But he's already been sworn in, so he is grandfathered in and this change won't affect him. But he got all freaked out about it. This is going to mean he will be one of the last privates in his late 30's. That just seems weird. But then I kept help but think how good God is. He knew the timing was right when we signed up for this and there was no point putting it off. Well, that's all for now. I've got a dumb paper to write. Man, I'll be so glad when this is over. 4weeks and 3 days. Billy leaves in 3 weeks and 3 days. I really shouldn't be wishing away the time. It is very complicated.

No comments: