Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Too much time for not enough time

It seems like time is speeding up now that we only have just over 2 months left until Billy leaves. He is starting to freak himself out a little. Too much time on his hands and he keeps thinking. Thinking isn't good. He needs to stay busy busy busy. I'm doing the best I can trying to keep him doing stuff. But lately, we're just running out of things to do. And then when our days are boring I don't have anything fun to report on here. Hopefully, I will start to have better material. It just seems right now we are in this in-between phase. Not going anywhere, not moving forward, not doing anything. Waiting. And the more we wait, the more our balance seems off. Waiting. I heard a mother explain to her child once that having patience was being able to wait without complaining. Such wise words.

No comments: