Friday, February 11, 2011

SLUMBER PARTY!!!!

Well, the slumber party is in full swing as we speak. I've blocked off half the house and told the girls to stay in their half. Billy and I are sleeping in the den tonight. yay. But they seem like a good group of gals. Not everyone came, but I guess you can't expect everyone to come anyway. I can tell Emma's a bit disappointed. But they are really having a blast. At least the insane non-stop cackling is what I am basing that assumption on.
Probably the cutest thing I've ever seen: William went missing again. We were sitting down to eat pizza and I had just sent him to the bathroom. He never came back. So we holler out for him. We start searching the house. Nothing. UGH! And he was sooooo super quiet. I finally found him. I was walking through Emma's room and something caught my eye near the foot of her bed. It was William. Underneath her bed. Playing a stolen DS with the volume all the way down. Now tell me he isn't the smartest little brother on the planet. His only fault was not tucking his feet in far enough.
Here are some pictures of our cupcakes we made. I let the girls decorate their own cupcakes. It was a lot of fun!!! And I did a celebrity make-over on the girls too. So, they all have tons of makeup on their faces. Kinda fun!!!
Nothing new on the Army front. Well there was one thing. Billy has been taking all these online tests that he has to have done before he leaves. The next one he has to take is something about when he is in hostile fire and he is the only one left alive. It talks about all the things he has to know in order to survive. Kinda freaky. But yet, I'm sure it is good information.

No comments: