Saturday, February 26, 2011

He's back!

Ok. So today was wonderful!! Allison had her last game and they ended with a win. Great game, too! I could tell the coach was trying to get her some ball time. She was in for just about the whole game. She got it a couple times, but never got a chance to shoot. Oh well! She was pretty tired from being sick all week. So, that kinda stunk. But she did fantastic and I love it when she plays hard like she did. Go Girl!! After the game, the kids and I went swimming and Billy went to work out. He ran/walked 4 miles and cycled for a while too. He was back to his gungho self again. I knew if I could just get him out of the house he'd be alright. He asked if we were going back tomorrow and I told him we couldn't b/c Allison's friend is coming for the afternoon. So, he decided to go tomorrow anyway. YAY! Love it!!!!!! Anyway, I was just walking around the house because it got awfully quiet while I was writing my paper for school and saw that everyone was sound asleep. Didn't even realize it was close to midnight. (school is really wearing me down folks. I want it over so bad, but if I wish it over that just means that I'm wishing my time away. and that means losing time until Billy leaves) Anywhooo, my point to this was that I found Emma and William all cuddled up together in his bed. She took on the mom role tonight so I could write. I'm so proud of her. She's such a wonderful young woman. And she did a great job because William never even came in here to talk to me. Amazing!! AND Allison fell asleep in my bed watching television. So, it looks like I'll be doing the couch thing tonight. yay me. No army tidbit... too involved with mass media and cultures today. But I do have a great movie quote sent to me via text message from Billy during my essay writing frenzy....... "Ain't this place a geographical oddity, two weeks from everywhere!!" O' Brother Where Art Thou

No comments: