Thursday, February 10, 2011

If you don't ask you won't know

So, Billy's not been able to work out this week because nobody is coming to their sessions in the afternoon. But he goes anyway. Today he shows up and there's 8 guys and it's being run by the recruiter. HUH? I thought they said the recruiter wasn't doing it. Who knows? I sure don't. But Billy thinks he'll just show up again tomorrow and see what happens. He's afraid that this is going to be a weekly thing rather than a daily thing. So, now we don't know what to do. But whatever. They weighed him and he was over his limit but way under his fat percentage. He's just fine. Just getting all buff and stuff. He said that tonight at the workout he was able to do 50 something sit ups. YAY! I'm just wondering how the running is going to do. I hope it warms up soon so they will start running again. He needs that sooo much. Anyway, not much else going on. Kids were out of school today and thanks to Uncle Eddie, we got to play on our sleds. That is until Billy dropped his new phone in the snow and thought he killed it. But what's funny is the reason he dropped it was he was at the bottom of the hill to catch the kids as they came down on the sled. Well, Allison was FLYING down and he was trying to record it but she was going so fast he could barely stop her and ended up falling over in the snow too. It was quite hilarious until we realized all the sound stopped working on the new phone. But it started working again and we did end up playing with the sleds some more. Just not on such a steep incline that did not require a parental stopper. (I have to figure out how to get the pictures off Billy's phone to post... so stay tuned) So I made wheat spaghetti. I was so excited to try this new and healthy phenomenon. And guess what, everyone hated it. I didn't even tell them I changed anything. But they knew. They always know when I try and throw something good into their diets. But I do have to say that William at it like a mad man. That kid can put away the spaghetti. Emma's slumber party tomorrow night. Just pray. Pray hard. Allison's spending the night tomorrow at her friend's house and this is that little girls first sleepover. How fun!! I have so much homework these days, I am freaking myself out. But I am determined and as long as Billy can control the household, I will do this. I got a letter talking about how to order cap and gown. Whoo Hoo! I'm very excited. Oh and I looked at the army spousal employment thingy and there are some jobs out there for civilians in the HR field. I am very excited about that. Of course, I will have to wait for Billy's orders to know where we'll be much less to find a job. But... at least I know I'll have some options. And that's about it. No army tidbit today. I didn't even think about army today - well not really anyway.

No comments: