Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Change is Coming

My brain has been 100% fully and completely occupied with this new website for Army Spouses. I've been on there for about 2 days and have already learned a great deal of information and met some really wonderful women. I'm learning stuff that Billy didn't even know. But hey, I did find him a couple Army training apps for his iphone. LOL!!! Now, when his hands get tired of tictactoe he can go in and memorize the creed like he's supposed to. : ) Speaking of, we've been kinda blah this week. Billy especially. I think he really misses working out with the guys and I can't seem to motivate him into doing anything at all. So, I end up getting mad at him because he won't get up and do anything. It's like this black funk that creeps in on him when he isn't doing something constructive. And when I have a ton of homework and can't entertain him, he just sits there and sulks. Where is the spark of excitement he had a few weeks ago??? He was above and beyond gungho. Now he's all blah and blech. So... I'm determined. Tomorrow we are going to join the Y. I am going to make him go or threaten to turn off the cable. Ultimatum!!! No working out = no tv. I could care less about TV. I don't ever get to watch it anyway. So, I told him I will allow him one lazy day a week (preferably Wednesday so he can watch the weekly NCIS marathon on USA and I can catch up on homework while William just runs amuck) but other than that, he's mine and he will do what I say. I'm his new pain in the a$$. TAWANDA!!!!!! (that's a chik flick reference, don't worry if you don't get it) I'm his drill sgt at home. His commander in cheif. His motivating, taking no for an answer, get your butt off that chair before I kick it out of that chair, do it now now now kind of woman!!!!! Wow... maybe I need to take a few days break from the Army Spouse website. LOL!!!!! Army TidBit of the Day: The minute Billy ships out for basic, our insurance kicks in. However, you have to have a military ID in order to be seen and you can't go get your ID until you get the paperwork back from the reception station and you won't get that back for anywhere from 2 -5 weeks and when you do get your paperwork back you have to call a military base and make an appointment to go have your ID made and sometimes they have a waiting list so you end up waiting another week or so to even get that done. How 'bout dem apples????

No comments: