Sunday, February 20, 2011

Road Trip!

Howdy! Today I am blogging to you from Bowling Green, KY - the Super 8 Hotel to be exact. We ended up getting a hotel because there is just too many girls at my mom's house and I think Billy needed an escape. LOL! But I have to say, that I just LOVE staying in hotels. There's something about staying in a room and if you want to make a mess - go ahead. If you want to take a 30 minute shower - sure, why not! If you want to jump on the beds until you can't breathe from laughing - go for it!!! And there's also something wondrous about having a TV and you aren't sure what channels you get. So, it's like constant TV surfing which always ends up providing some fabulous show about the local entertainment venues. Priceless. I think I should have gone into that line of work. Producing cheesy movies about things only senior citizens would watch. It kind of reminds me of the programs they show in hospitals - "how to have a happy heart" Good stuff! Anyway, it's Sunday and we're missing church this morning. But we've had two already fantastic days of family. My girls and my sister's girls love to fight. It's ridiculous sometimes. But considering how they used to act a couple years ago, I'm really not going to complain. There's not much on the agenda today except maybe some fried chicken and beer rolls (the most wonderful biscuits on the planet and don't worry the alcohol ends up cooking out). Last night, my aunt and uncle made dinner for us and we had a whole slew of family there. Grown cousins, baby cousins, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, kids and more kids. Lots of laughing, lots of food and lots of fun!!! I don't have any pictures yet because I keep forgetting to take out my camera. But I will try my darnedest to do that today and post some later. I have the prettiest nieces ever and I want to get some good pictures of them. Army TidBit of the day: Billy finally started getting emails from his military account. And in one, there was a link for spouses and family to sign in and link in with other spouses and family. I can't wait to see what that's about. It's www.armyfic.com (army family information center)

3 comments:

Memaw said...

I registered today!

Memaw said...

I signed up today.

Unknown said...

Remember how we used to fight though. It's the nature of cousins. -Aja