Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day Five ~ Emma

I am so thankful for having such a beautiful young daughter as Emma. Of all my children, she and I bump heads the most. But I'm certain it is because we are both just too stubborn. Having said that... she is brilliant. Clever. Creative. A master at caring for animals. She likes to keep her bedroom clean (love that so much). She has a real tender heart. She knows what she wants and will do whatever it takes to get it. I'm sure she'll be a success at whatever she tries to be in the future. She never has a hard time speaking her mind. She's fun and she loves to laugh. Even though she and her preteen mentality stress me out sometimes, I just remember that I love her because she is just such an awesome kid. Her love of music and dance remind me of myself as a little girl. I remember holding her in my arms for the first time thinking I could never love anything as much as that little creature. Now she's too old to let me hold her, but it doesn't mean I don't try every now and then. I'm just glad she let me braid her hair today. =)

No comments: