Thursday, January 13, 2011

Should have done some research

Apparently there will be no internet access while Billy's away for training. That makes me sad. However, I am still going to keep this blog going. We'll make it fun for everyone - not just Billy. If he gets deployed... surely he'll have some access to internet. But anyway... I am going to try and make a post per day to update the family on our daily adventures. Starting now... It's already Thursday Jan 13 (at midnight mind you) and I'll give you a post on how things went "today" which to me is still Wednesday the 12th. William is doing his 'not wanting to sleep at any kind of normal hour' phase. So, last night (Tuesday) he woke up from his nap at 10:30 pm!!!! Not fun!!! We have the most snow Middle Tennessee has seen in decades outside right now. The kids and I went sledding yesterday. All we had was about a 10 foot incline on the side of our driveway and a laundry basket. But it was enough to produce squeals of delight for all involved. We did try to attempt a really steep hill down the road a bit, but it was like a Extreme Winter Sports course due to the trees and the massive sink hole at the bottom. So.... that only lasted a moment when my maternal instincts kicked in. If you watch the video below, you will notice the tiny speck at the bottom of the hill... that was Allison. It was a BIG hill. Emma and Allison have discovered that they can play their DS's from their rooms. They can play each other from across the house. So, I send them to bed and an hour later I hear a giggle. There they are playing a mario game and not even in the same room!!! Stinkers! It's been snow days all week, so I'm not too upset. In fact, I am wondering why I never had something so cool when I was little.

No comments: