Monday, January 24, 2011

Private Awesome First Class

(Billy's going to kill me) So... Billy started calling himself Captain Awesome a couple years ago. I'm not even sure I remember what extraordinary task he completed to give himself such an honor, but it was funny - so it stuck. But I got to thinking... I don't even think there are Captains in the Army. (I still have a lot to learn) But anyway... he's now been demoted to Private Awesome First Class. Which I find hilarious! So, PAFC went to workout today and his mood improved tenfold. When he sits around the house (which he has for 4 days) he starts freaking himself out with unanswered questions. I think just being around "the guys" helps him come back to center again. I started a time clock to countdown the days until he leaves. 89 days. Seems like a shorter time than I imagined. I find myself missing him already. : ( On a lighter note, Emma never ceases to amaze me. As I was sitting down here tonight, Billy shows up and says, "Have you seen the way Emma laid her clothes out for tomorrow?" Well, he was cracking up, so I had to go look..... So funny I had to share. (I'm looking at this picture and thinking... I JUST vaccumed and her floor is already covered in tiny pieces of paper. She must have cleaned out her spiral notebook tonight)

No comments: