Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bummer

So, I was filling in my calendar for this school semester last night. I realized two things. One I already assumed and the other kinda bummed me out. The first thing I realized is that I have a TON of homework due the day Billy gets shipped out. Second, I realized that he'll be leaving April 24th - Easter Sunday. BOO!!! We'll have to come up with some sort of alternate Easter plans. Oh well.... at least he'll be with us for the morning. I think we have to take him to his recruiter at 1 pm. So, we may even get in a church service. I doubt it though. Anyway, he's going back this afternoon for another butt kicking. I think he'll be more prepared this time. He doesn't want me to drive him. Anyway, lots to do - and this is only distracting me. Will post more soon.

No comments: