Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It is either sink or float

Ok I am really anticipating finding out Billy's new assignment tomorrow. I mean it could show up or maybe it won't. But I am just sick with anxiety about it. If it doesn't show up online tomorrow, I will just crumple. I just really want to know!!! But whatever. I have to have faith that where we go is where God wants us. It will all be part of the bigger plan. A plan that I don't understand yet. A plan that was set out for us before we even knew we were going to be doing any of this. So this is just me talking myself out of a hysterical tantrum. I am just going to have to make myself float. And we all know that you can't float if you keep flailing around. The more you struggle, the more you sink. But if you just relax and close your eyes with your face and your heart facing up to heaven, then you can float on through whatever type of water that rages underneath you.

Floating. Simply floating.

1 comment:

cagem7 said...

Remember to "rely not on your (our) own understanding". That's how I've coped with this.