Saturday, July 2, 2011

Blogging from my iPhone!!!

This has to be a first. I am blogging from my cell phone. So I guess this will likely be a short post.
But just letting you know that we made it to North Carolina. So tired.
The plane ride was awesome for the kids. Allison was a bit terrified, but the minute we got going she couldn't stop giggling! And William was having a blast. He put his arms out to the side and pretended to be flying, too - complete with the sounds and all.
Emma sat by herself but in front of us. I couldn't see her because the way the seats were, but she did amazing! She was just like a little grown up.
And so now we are all happy little people all resting upstairs in our friends bonus room. So cozy and happy. All the kids are playing so well together. It is going to be a fun few days!! And then we are just that much closer to seeing Billy on Wednesday!!

No comments: