Saturday, June 25, 2011

So much to do

I made myself a list of things to do over the next six days that must be done before I go see Billy. And then I sat on my butt the rest of the day while the list stared at me from across the room. But I do have to say, I feel as though simply making that list was an accomplishment considering the mood I'm in today. We needed a lazy day after the week we just. Well after the past few weeks we've had. However, the double edge to that sword is that due to the fact that we've neglected all household chores since May, they have kinda caught up to me. Like mowing the yard. Or making William's bed. I know I know! That is horrible. Going that long with the poor baby boy's bed not being made, but he sleeps with me since his dad's been gone. So who cares! He wet his bed a while back during a nap. So I took the sheets off the bed, washed them, and just never put them back on. LOL! And I wonder why I'm surprised when they never nominate me for mother of the year award.
ANYWAY, today was just what we needed. A fun little Bruno Mars kinda day. However, I will have to mow that yard before too long. I wonder if I could pay someone to come over and do it... that's how much I do NOT want to mow that yard. In my next house, I want to live on the beach. I want sand instead of grass. Billy will disagree I am sure. Did you guys know that there was sand everywhere at Fort Jackson?

No comments: