Monday, June 13, 2011

Like a broken record

Day 37 of 57 "A Favorite Movie"
OKOK if I say I have too many to pick one, I sound like a broken record... I know. But it is TRUE this time! So, I will list a few and the reasons why...

Ok First - I love "Legends of the Fall" because it was the first movie I went to that the audience cheered at the end. I'll remember that forever.

I love "Far and Away" because the soundtrack is amazing and because this is the first movie I went to without adult supervision - I went with my cousin and we were so pumped afterwards. Great memory!!

I love "Pride and Prejudice" the BBC version because it is a true version of the book and because Mr. Darcy changed my world!!!

I love "Office Space" because every time we watch it Billy cracks up laughing and I love his laugh.

I love "Beauty and the Beast" the Disney version because it was such a beautiful movie!

I love "Billy Elliot" because it makes my heart swell for that wonderful boy!"

I love "Twilight" because it was such a horribly made version of one of my favorite books, and yet I will watch it any time it comes on. (same thing for New Moon and Eclipse)

I love any Harry Potter movie because I just do. I'm beyond excited about the last one coming out next month.

I love "Titanic" because it was the first time I ever saw Billy cry. (don't judge - he wasn't the only one)

I love "The Color Purple" because no matter how many times I watch it, I bawl like a looney toon.

I love "Steal Magnolias" for the same reason... plus "PLEASANT!?! I'm pleasant. Da##it! I just saw Drum Eaton at the Piggly Wiggly and I SMILED at the son of b!%ch cause I couldn't help myself!"  LOVE THAT!

And so there you have it. I could probably name a bunch more... but my mind is blank now.

Oh and still no word from Billy. Again... sorry for sounding like a broken record.

No comments: