Friday, June 10, 2011

Frustration doesn't even describe it

Not having any idea what is going on is KILLING me!! I've spent the past week at my mom's house trying to live off the distraction. And I know that being home would have been ten times worse - waiting on the mail everyday. I feel like Marianne in "Sense and Sensibility" hounding the postman every day. All she wanted was SOMETHING - some sort of information from Mr. Willoughby that could help her understand what was going on. I hate not knowing!! I think I've held my patience rather maturely until now. But now my patience is running thin. So thin, you could blow it and it would snap. Like a bubble in the wand waiting to burst.

If this is a test and God is testing my patience.... I get it. I will cast away all doubt that something is wrong and know that God is in control over this and all things. I do not need to burden myself with any worry or concern because I know that God is taking care of him. That is what my brain is telling me. I just wish someone would tell it to my heart.

No comments: