Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Four more weeks!

It seems like all I ever do lately is count down. Count down to when Billy leaves for Basic Training. Count down for Allison's birthday. Count down for when we go see Billy's graduation. Counting the days since we last got a letter from Billy. Count down until the new Harry Potter movie comes out... I'm counting every day waiting for the next. Sometimes it is hard just to make each day count if you are counting it towards something else.


So, here's to making it count!!! *CHEERS* (titanic reference here)


I really have nothing much to post... I'm at my mom's in Kentucky. We are being lazy good-for-nothings and we've not heard a word from Billy since May 25th. (unless you count the birthday card Allison got *winkwink*) But I'm just kinda floating through this last month. We've got lots more in store - lots more to do! Stay tuned...

No comments: