Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Allison!!

We had a nice day. We all stayed super busy trying to keep our minds off the fact that Billy wasn't here with us on Allison's birthday. She had a great day though! Lots of fun and we're all just dog tired tonight.
But we didn't get any letters from Billy since May 25th. And now we're in Kentucky and not able to get our mail for at least another week. I'm kinda hating that a whole lot!
But.... this is just me fussing. I am super excited knowing that we are only a month away. And the fact that someone on Facebook whose husband is in the same unit as Billy said they were supposed to be moving to Blue phase tomorrow (Monday). I sure hope so. That means another phone call.

Must have patience. And now I'm back to floating.... just floating....

No comments: