Thursday, December 29, 2011

Drama Drama Drama

I completely understand that sometimes kids (mainly girls) are mean. I get it. I hate it, but I get it. Kids are mean. The occasionally bragging or showing off of new toys is in a way, I guess, understandable. But when the kids start spreading lies about my child and then telling all the other kids on the street to not play with me child.... UM... NO! I have very little patience when I catch a kid in a lie. Be it my kid, or someone else's - very little patience.

Needless to say, there's been a little bit of ridiculous drama going on with some of the kids on my street. It kinda revolves around one particular girl and my daughter. But see, I know that my child is not innocent and not some victim here. But this other child... OH. MY. GOD! I have no patience for the crap that goes on. So, I've spent the past few days putting out fires up and down the street because these kids keep starting junk that just isn't going to fly with me. I'm kinda over it. I'm sick of the drama. But I don't know how else to get it to stop unless I tie them all to their beds.

No comments: