Sunday, January 24, 2016

Yoga Bear

Ever see a big ball of marshmallow bend in a bunch of oddly satisfying contortionistic maneuvers? Well you should have been at my house tonight. 

Yoga. 

I have always been rather flexible. I can bend and stretch with ease. However, when you have too much junk in the trunk, on the hood, hanging out of the windows, and pushing the tires to the bursting point... Well it's not so easy to just bend over and touch your toes. I could do it fine if I didn't have three king size pillows worth of fat in the way. So new goal... Keep doing yoga until I can do the stretches and poses without difficulty. But that will only work if I lose the fat. It's a vicious cycle. 

Tonight William told me I wasn't very good at trying to be skinny. And then realizing what he said asks, "that wasn't offensive, was it?" That child. 

Baby turtle steps. I'll get there. 

No comments: