Tuesday, February 7, 2012

To hang or not to hang...

Billy's been told his PT test is Friday. I'm just super sick about it. My house is cleaner than it's ever been because I'm so stressed out about it that all I can do is walk around picking up stuff. This test is the big one. The one that will determine his future in the military. So, I'm trying to decide if I should hang the curtains in my bedroom. If I do, then I'm saying I know he'll be fine and pass and we're staying. If I don't, then I'm saying I have no faith in him. I just know I'm staring at those curtains like there is no tomorrow. I did start to screw in the rod bracket thingy and I messed it up really bad and couldn't finish, so the bracket is just hanging there with one screw and a huge hole in the wall. I'm trying not to let that be some sort of sign. My prayer right now is that if God wants us here, he'll give Billy the means to pass this test. If not, he'll show us the way he wants us to go.

No comments: