Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Moving Right Along


So, we're moving on. New roads to travel down... the destinations are limitless! We have to chance to completely start over... again. Before we leave Fort Campbell and the Army, we still have several lose ends to keep us completely occupied. Almost super busy. 

First, Billy has recently been to two sleep studies where they've diagnosed him with sleep apnea. This explains his crazy choking spells during the night and his constant napping. We are hoping they approve him with a CPAP machine to transform him into Darth Vader during the night. It's going to be super fun to sleep - not sure which would have been worse... the snoring or the machine. 

Second, I'm in the process of having a procedure done to....um.... well to put it delicately.... I'm a bit busty - like officially measured at 38F bra size - and due to some degenerative discs in my back caused by the ginormous headlights, I'm being evaluated for a breast reduction. Hopefully, this will take place AFTER I'm done with school in just four weeks. 

Thirdly, Allison starts fast-pitch softball tomorrow. Oh and she has grown over 6 inches in the past year. She's now taller than me. Yup. 

And finally, William has been doing Tae Kwon Do for a couple weeks now. It looks like he enjoys it. I hope it's something he will want to continue... and that it is something we can afford in the real world. 

How's Emma?? She's 13. She is making friends here which is going to suck when we have to move... again. But I think she is most excited about getting out of the military than any of us. 


So... now that I'm caught up with the little goings-ons in the Blackburn family, I'm going to study for my first of three major exams in my class - this exam will cover the things we learned in the first four classes from 2 years ago. FUN!!! 

No comments: