Sunday, February 7, 2016

The Lump and the Wires

OK So I have this weird knot in my neck. It's been there since Thanksgiving. And without going into the long overly undramatic story... I thought I had cancer, but apparently I am just borderline diabetic. Anyway... still going to see an ENT about the knot. And in the meantime... going to really really really get serious about losing weight.

During all of this which happened over the past week, we decided to put the girls through their rite of passage experience of getting braces. They handled it like troopers, but they'll probably end up losing more weight than me this week because neither one of them can chew anything. But they're just the cutest things... all that slobber and speech impediments.

Anyway, since it's been a while since I reported in and really with good reason since I have done nothing to advance my turtle progress... I figured I'll report that I'm down one more pound over the past two weeks. So, that is something I guess.


12 comments:

loda lasan said...

Thanks for providing such nice information to us. The post is really helpful and very much thanks to you. I would like to suggest to you something whichis really interesting click here. Auto clicker

Mandal stive said...

Incredible post! I am really getting prepared to over this data, is exceptionally useful my companion. Likewise extraordinary blog here with the majority of the significant data you have. I am sharing related topic which is on minecraft skin Minecraft skin

Unknown said...

Thanks for such very great information...This is the best sites for proving such kinds of good information click here
Click Here

nikolo said...

Your blog has very great information which is very helpful for newcomers also reliable to new readers. Thanks for this great article. I am a gamer and I also have something for you. you can check here

stieve m said...

Looking great work dear, I really appreciated to you on this quality work. Nice post!! these tips may help me for future.click here
Check here

Josh said...

Found your blog really interesting. Written in positive manner. Liked it very much. Also you can check a software for compress your data and files and protect them from damage named Winrar.

Nick Dein said...

This is an awesome post. Really very informative and creative contents. This concept is a good way to enhance knowledge. I also have something for you to Compress and archive files and data. Winrar
visit here

online desmume said...

All the information in this post is awesome and very interesting, and I am glad to see this kind of brilliant post. I also suggest an article about
DeSmuMe .It is easy to use and carries all new concepts. You will enjoy it.

Bratt said...

You blogs always gives us useful information. I really appreciate your work here Thank you so much. By the way I am a gamer and I would like to suggest you shader pack for minecraft. You can Download BSL Shaders pack I am sure you love it too.

Suzzie said...

Thanks for providing such nice information to us. The post is really helpful and very much thanks to you. I would like to suggest to you something whichis really interesting click here.
Click here

Dr Smith said...

Thanks for providing such nice information to us. The post is really helpful and very much thanks to you. This is the best sites for proving such kinds of good information Click here


Eliza said...

This is an awesome post. Really very informative and creative contents. This concept is a good whttps://telegra.ph/Comment-Fusionner-Un-Pdf-Dans-Windows-10-01-ay to enhance knowledge. I also have something for you to Compress and archive files and data