Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy anniversary to us!

Here I am again. Blogging from my phone. I didn't think I would miss blogging so much while I was gone. But then I realized I just have too much to share.
Billy called this morning and woke me up to tell me Happy Birthday. No I didn't mess up. But I swear he said birthday instead of anniversary. Ha! The phone call was 11 minutes long and we were able to take care of business rather than chit chat. But this is what he said.
• he has a rash all over his body from using someone else's laundry soap and can't go to the doctor or they won't leg him graduate.
• he asked me to pack him something (Nunya's stuff) and bring it with us. But I told him we were already in north Carolina at jon's house. D'oh!
• he needs me to get him a bag for his dress blue unifor
• he said on family day he wouldn't get to swim even we wanted to because his drill sgt told them they weren't allowed
• I asked him if he wanted to to to the banquet and he said he wasnt sure yet
• he told me where to sit so we would be closest to where be will be out on the field for family day
• we talked about staying in Columbia SC on Thursday night and then driving to VA on Friday morning
• he said once we get to VA we might as well stay up there in case he gets a weekend pass
• he said he never did the Victory Tower that should have been done back in the first phase and they were acting like they didn't know if they would let him make it up. Which could mess up graduation. So I asked when would we know and he said he guessed when we got there. (later Jon told me that he would be fine since he was bay leader and passes everything else fine)

When we hung up I said "hey!" he said "what?" I said "happy anniversary!" he said "yeah but I said it first!"

And that's about it. He

1 comment:

BBlackburn said...

I have more typos in this post than I have ever had. LOL!! That's what I get for trying to post from a two inch keyboard. And problem is, I can't even fix them. Oh well.